Where Can I Buy Chia Seeds
Because I Want Good Health
Where Can I Buy Chia Seeds? Because I Want Good Health
By Steven Goodemote Google+
- Provide hydration. Do you live in a dry climate? Do you work out or are you an athlete? Hydration is important. Making a “gel” of chia seeds will help. Drink up.
- Weight loss. Because of their high fiber content, they help a person feel full without adding a lot of calories. When we feel full, we don’t have so many cravings for that “second helping”.
- Note: Because of their high fiber content, they absorb approximately 10 times their weight in liquid. You will crave water. Drink it to your heart’s content.
- Blood sugar control. Testimonial evidence indicates that chia seeds may help to reduce blood pressure. Are you now wondering, “Where can I buy chia seeds? We’ll get to that in a minute.
- Digestion. These power packed little seeds, no matter which ones you get (the white ones are called, “salba”) or the black ones (which are in reality, brown) are very easy to digest. Most protein, for most people, can be difficult to digest; these seeds are the exception. They are gentle on your insides.
- They are packed with antioxidants, which, as we all know, help protect the body from damage by free radicals. This boosts the immune system and therefore helps to prevent disease and cell breakdown.
- Omega-3 fatty acids. The human body cannot produce so-important acids, so they must be ingested as part of one’s diet. Why are they so important? Well, they help to reduce cholesterol and triglycerides. There is some evidence that omega-3 can help with rheumatoid arthritis.
Chia seeds are incredibly easy to add to your diet!
- You can eat them raw. You can sprinkle them on your food. You can add them to your baked goods. You can mix them with water to form a gel which you can add to a flavored drink or add to foods such as pudding.
- Because of their mild taste, they complement just about any food that you are serving.
One of my favorite places to shop is at Amazon.com. You can find chia seeds there in bulk, in different pound weights, organic, etc. And they deliver!
If you’re not already eating these little powerhouses, now is the time to start. You know why, you know how, and you now know, “where can I buy chia seeds?”